Quality is important to our business because we value our customers. We strive to provide our customers with products and services that meet and even exceed their expectations. We are committed to continuous improvement and have established Quality Systems in accordance with EudraLex GMP Regulation for Human and Veterinary Medicines as applicable to the Equine Stem Cell Centre Authorisation (ESCCA), which provides a framework for maintaining and improving our performance.
We have systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of customer satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business:
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) compliant as in Directive 91/412/EEC
- Complete needle-to-needle traceability
- Regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
- Selection and performance monitoring of suppliers against set criteria
- Process and equipment validation and qualification
- Training and development for our employees
- Regular audit of our internal processes
- Measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
Biodivide has the vision to transform the regenerative medicine field by addressing challenges in the complete workflow from stem cell harvest to clinical administration. Our mission is to develop innovative stem cell therapies and technologies designed to meet our customers’ needs - enabling our clients access to the highest quality and safe stem cell supportive therapy products and research technologies.