- Equine Stem Cell Supportive Therapy
- Non-Invasive Stem Cell Derivation
- Cryopreserved Ready-to-Use Formulation
- Delivered within 24 hours
- Viable, Consistent and Renewable Doses for Life
- Release Tested and Certificate of Analysis Provided
- GMP Compliant and Regulated under ESCCA License No-19
What is StemPlan™?
A lot of time and money has been invested in your horse and StemPlan™ provides immediate access to stem cell therapy when you need it most. StemPlan™ uses a non-invasive method of collecting stem cells with no aggressive surgical extraction of adipose or bone marrow tissue required.
BioDivide’s expertise and quality systems ensure we provide a stem cell therapy that delivers viable and consistent results. Our proprietary technology assures the availability of stem cell therapy for the life-time of your horse.
Our technology delivers a purified, stable and viable mesenchymal stem cell line that is consistently renewable. Every dose is quality assured via release testing, which includes biological activity and sterility tests to USP Pharmacopeia standards, and is issued a Certificate of Analysis (CoA). We offer multiple 1ml or 2ml doses, containing 20 million stem cells per dose, in a frozen ready-to-use formulation, which means greater flexibility and convenience.
Your horse’s stem cell therapy doses are safely and securely cryopreserved until required and treatment is deliverable within 24 hours of a request.
Our models of stem cell donation, production and storage set us apart from all other stem cell therapy products on the market.
Our product is unique. StemPlan™ provides horse owners with readily available stem cell supportive therapy when their horses need it most; saving time and relieving stresses associated with injuries or conditions affecting the equine population.
StemPlan™ provides assurance and peace of mind to horse owners
Ultrasound images of a severe career ending injury to the superficial digital flexor tendon (SDFT) before treatment (A, B) and six weeks post treatment with StemPlan™ (C, D). Significant tissue deposition is noted just six weeks post treatment with StemPlan™ which suggests the stem cell supportive therapy may have the potential to accelerate the tendon’s natural healing process.
Stem cell therapy is the next medical revolution because it embraces the body’s natural mechanism to heal in response to injury and disease. Our technology is designed to harness your horse’s potent regeneration potential. StemPlan™ provides horse owners exclusive access to stem cell therapy. Mesenchymal stem cells respond to the injured or diseased environment through the release of factors. Mesenchymal stem cells have been shown to exert potent immunosuppressive properties that reduce tissue damage resulting from inflammation. In addition, mesenchymal stem cells promote tissue regeneration with reduced scar formation. Importantly, mesenchymal stem cells are inherently chemoattracted or tracked to the injury site where they promote natural healing of the injured or diseased tissue (Ref 1). Mesenchymal stem cell therapy has traditionally been applied to treat musculoskeletal disorders, such as tendon and ligament injuries (Ref 2). However, mesenchymal stem cell therapy has many more therapeutic applications. For example, the powerful immunomodulatory effects of mesenchymal stem cells have been applied to treat equine laminitis (Ref 3).
- Markoski, M.M., Advances in the Use of Stem Cells in Veterinary Medicine: From Basic Research to Clinical Practice. Scientifica (Cairo), 2016. 2016: p. 4516920.
- Chamberlain, C.S., et al., Mesenchymal Stem Cell Therapy on Tendon/Ligament Healing. J Cytokine Biol, 2017. 2(1).
- Angelone, M., et al., The Contribution of Adipose Tissue-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells and Platelet-Rich Plasma to the Treatment of Chronic Equine Laminitis: A Proof of Concept. Int J Mol Sci, 2017. 18(10).